I'm not even going to say it's been too long this time. Life just goes by so fast with two little ones running all over the place.

Atty is the same. She gets more and more "attytude" everyday! She really is her mothers daughter! She is still loving gymnastics and told me she would like to ice skate. We're trying to talk daddy into it! I can't believe she is already a "trying three."

Lillygoat is a mess these days. If she is actually awake (which is rare) she's fussing. Some days she goes to bed at 4:00, yep for the whole night. We'll be going to the Dr. for that. She still is not walking. Just for the record, she can, she just won't. I guess she gets her strong will from her sissy (and daddy too!) She cut six new teeth, at once, she was really good about it, she now has eight. She's almost one. Crazy how time flies.

Andy is busy busy at work. He still has not heard anything about the leadership program but should here this week. Keep praying.

As for me I'm the same crazy momma. Running around with too much on my plate like the rest of you crazy momma's, and loving every (well most) minute of it! I have another surgery in January, it is not yet scheduled.

Well that's it for the Genson's. Enjoy the pictures. (There aren't many of Lillygoat, did I mention she sleeps a lot, we'll work on getting more.) We love you all and hope you are having a very merry Christmas season.

Love you all BUNCHES!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute blog!

Gina said...

Great update, Shiya! It was fun hanging out at the BK today, we'll meet you on your side of town next time!
-Gina